For more information concerning our work, please take a closer look on our published results
- Martin Koehl, A.A. Minkevich, Tilo Baumbach.
Improved success rate and stability for phase retrieval by including randomized overrelaxation in the hybrid input output algorithm
Optics Express, Vol. 20, p. 17093-17106 (2012)
- A.A.Minkevich, E.Fohtung, T.Slobodskyy, M.Riotte, D.Grigoriev, T.Metzger, A.C.Irvine, V.Novak, V.Holy, T.Baumbach
Strain field in (Ga,Mn)As/GaAs periodic wires revealed by coherent x-ray diffraction
Europhys. Lett. 94, 66001 (2011)
- A.A.Minkevich, E.Fohtung, T.Slobodskyy, M.Riotte, D.Grigoriev, M.Schmidbauer, A.C.Irvine, V.Novak, V.Holy, T.Baumbach.
Selective coherent x-ray diffractive imaging of displacement fields in (Ga,Mn)As/GaAs periodical wires
Phys. Rev. B 84, 054113 (2011)
- A.A.Minkevich, T.Baumbach, M.Gailhanou, O.Thomas
Applicability of an iterative inversion algorithm to the diffraction patterns from inhomogeneously strained crystals
Phys. Rev. B 78, 174110 (2008)
- A.A.Minkevich, M.Gailhanou, J.-S.Micha, B.Charlet, V.Chamard, O.Thomas
Inversion of the Diffraction Pattern from an Inhomogeneously Strained Crystal using an Iterative algorithm
Phys. Rev. B 76, 104106 (2007).