Cooperation Partners Guide for Users of the Test Facility and Synchrotron Radiation Source at KIT
The User Coordination Office is the first point of contact for all current and prospective cooperation partners.
We can provide information on:
- contact persons for detailed discussions on the specific problem
- an overview of how to apply for a project requiring beamtime
- what facilities are available when you arrive
- what you need to do before you arrive
The central tool to organize the access to the facility is the Proposal Submission System. The system will help you to:
- Submit your new Proposals
- Check the status of your previous Proposals/Experiments
- Submit and consult Experimental Reports
- Manage your publications.
Service staff is available to assist in making your visit as pleasant and productive as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
User Coordination Office
Institute for Beam Physics and Technology (IBPT)
KIT Campus North
phone: +49 (721)608-26188, -26288
fax: +49 (721)608 26789
We are a member of